- Waterside is a fully accessible venue, with a ramp to the entrance on level 1 and lift access to other levels.
- Wheelchair spaces are available in the theatre and the centre is fitted with a loop system for hearing aid users.
- Accessible seating is available through Waterside Box Office only.
- Complimentary tickets are available for essential carers, however these tickets are only available to be booked in person or over the telephone.
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are welcome and water can be provided on request.
- Disabled parking spaces are available on Tatton Place, opposite the Police Station.
- Accessible toilets are available on all levels of the centre.
- Baby changing facilities are available on Level 1, located through the Lauriston Gallery.
If you have any questions regarding access information or wish to discuss any special requirements prior to your visit please call box office on 0161 912 5616 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.
We also offer Textbox communication. Please can 0161 912 2102 (option 4), Extension 5899.