Ginealogy in partnership with At The Kitchen will be host to an unique Gin journey bringing together the Manchester gin families under one amazing location in Waterside alongside some perfectly matched small bites with a distinctive Northern twist !
Alongside the Gins we will taste some perfectly matched small bites with a chat on how to select canapes to match different gin styles.
Manchester is home to an ever increasing and diverse set of Gin distilleries all bringing to the region a unique take on gin and embracing the proud worker bee symbolism of the city and surrounding districts.
Over the course of an enjoyable and instructive afternoon you will be able to experience the best of Manchester gin making and also chat on gin and canape matching.
The event includes:
• Gin and Tonic on arrival
• Over 12 different Manchester gins to sample along with a variety of tonics
• Small bites preparation and matching chat
• A selection of delicious canapes matched to the gins on the day
• Hear the story behind the Manchester distillery scene
• Meet a small batch distiller and learn about how gin is made around an actual working gin still
• Learn about the art of the perfect pour
• Understand how to choose the perfect garnish for different gin styles
• A perfect Gin and Tonic of your own choice after the tasting session
• A chance to pre-order any of the bottles of gin tasted on the day including gift packs of Manchester Gin
Please contact box office on 0161 912 5616 if you have any dietary requirements.
- March 9, 2019, 3 p.m. → Book Now