It is Waterside’s utmost priority to ensure our audiences, artists, visiting companies and staff feel both comfortable and safe when visiting the venue.
In light of recent government guidance announced on Wednesday 8 December, we have re-introduced the mandatory wearing of face masks (except for those who are exempt) within the building.
Covid passports are not currently required to enter our venue.
We have plenty of measures in place to keep you, our team and our artists safe during your visit which include:
• All staff and visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a face covering at all times whilst in our venue, including for the duration of the performance, except when consuming food or drink.
• If you’re exempt from wearing a face covering, please let one of our box office team know when you arrive so they can make sure not to disturb you during the show.
• Additional hand sanitation stands for audiences
• glass screens in staff areas, including the box office and bar/coffee shop
• contactless / card payments only
• track and trace system in place for all artists, visitors and staff
• visors, masks and additional sanitisation stations for staff
• regular testing for our staff
• encouraging visitors to stay safe and maintain a safe distance whilst moving around the building
• artists will be advised to take a lateral flow test before their visit
Additional Covid-19 safety measures may be put in place and are subject to change at short notice. Please refer to your pre-show email which you will receive with the latest information about the event.
We call on your support to help us keep our audiences, staff and artists safe and ask that you please respect our staff at all times during your visit.
Our galleries, Sup' Bar & Coffee House are open as normal Monday-Saturday 10:00-17:00 and until late on event nights.
If you have any queries relating to your booking or your visit to the venue, please contact us via email at [email protected] or on 0161 912 5616.